- God loves all mankind and desires that everyone experience the free gift of everlasting life through a personal relationship with His Son, Jesus Christ.
- The Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
- Repentance and forgiveness for sin.
- Jesusʼ virgin birth, sinless life, crucifixion, sacrificial death, burial, physical resurrection, and that He will return again some day.
- The Bible as the inspired, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- The two greatest commandments God has given us are to love Him with all our hearts and to love one another.
- Racial and gender equality.
- That Christ ordained two sacraments to be observed by His church: water baptism, and the Lord’s Supper. The Lord’s Supper (Holy Communion) at Fellowship Wesleyan Church is open to all believers, regardless of church membership.
Who Are the Wesleyans?
- The Wesleyan Church is an evangelical, Protestant denomination. We offer the good news that faith in Jesus Christ makes possible a wonderful, personal relationship with God, a holy life empowered by His Spirit for witness and service, and assurance of eternal life in heaven. Our name is in honor of John Wesley, the founder of Methodism, who emphasized a life of faith, self-discipline, and perfect love.
- Wesleyans believe in one God, who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and the Savior of all men and women who put their faith in Him alone for eternal life.
- We believe that those who receive new life in Christ are called to be holy in character and conduct and can only live this way by being filled with the Lord’s Spirit.
- We believe in the Bible and seek to establish our faith and actions on its teachings.
- We believe God wills for people everywhere to know Him and that the purpose of the Church is to tell the world about Christ through its worship, witness, and loving deeds.
Check out our Staff page.